A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregorio Lecea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregorio Lecea is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lecea graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lecea has 5 hospital affiliations:
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregorio Eduardo Lecea MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Gregorio E. Lecea practice?
- Dr. Gregorio Lecea has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gregorio Lecea practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Flint, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Fenton, MI and Grand Blanc, MI.
See Flint Obstetricians & Gynecologists.