Apr 4th, 2016

I am glad I found this Dr. he is great, treats me with respect, compassion, he has a wonderful bedside manner, his staff is friendly and professional

by Teresa Gomez on Apr 4th, 2016

Dr. Santos is great . He is always available ,listen to my concerns and take the time for me.

Wonderful doctor, and person. show details Wonderful doctor, and person.
by C.K. on Jun 18th, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Santos's for over 10 years. He has been exceptional with me and the family members I have brought to see him. He sometimes run's a little behind, not from over booking, but from his caring nature to listen and undersatnd all of his patients. I would rather wait for him, than be quicker with any other doctor. He really gets to know YOU, not just your patient number.

Dr Greg show details Dr Greg
Jul 20th, 2012

He is the BEST, only problem is he spends too much time with all his clients

Jan 17th, 2012

Great diagnostician. Pleasent courtious.

Best dr. In town show details Best dr. In town
Sep 16th, 2011

I am so please to have found this Dr. His bedside manners are so amazing, he takes care of my entire family, including my elder mother, while in the nursing home I have seen this Dr. actually feed my mother when the nursing staff was ready to take the food away, he fed the whole plate to my mother, tell me what Dr. would do that, he the most compasionate Dr. I haave ever met.

Jul 13th, 2011

Dr.Santo's is caring and takes time with you. He has great bedside manners. Wonderful doctor.

Patient since 2003 show details Patient since 2003
Jul 3rd, 2011

He has always been there for me and helped me in everyway. Also the girls in his office go out of thier way to accomdate me at anytime I call and need anything, a question answered, prescription renewed or to see the Dr.I am very happy with him and his office.

Good Dr but wait time is waaaay too long show details Good Dr but wait time is waaaay too long
Dec 14th, 2010

Dr. Santos does a good job with diagnosis and listening to you, but you can't expect to get in and out in less than an hour. The longest I've waited was an hour and 45 minutes- ridiculous. Then another 30 minutes on top of that while in the room. Too much time.