Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregorio Sicard Jr
Dr. Gregorio Sicard Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Helens, OR. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Sicard is affiliated with Legacy Good Samaritan Medical Center, Legacy Good Samaritan and Medical Center and Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr. Dr. Sicard has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Gregorio Sicard Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Gregorio Sicard Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Helens, OR.
Dr. Eric Murray
Saint Helens, OR 0.01 mi19
Dr. Heather Dryden
Internal Medicine, Residency
Saint Helens, OR 0.01 mi6
Dr. Suseela Kumar
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Saint Helens, OR 0.01 mi36