A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregorio Sicard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregorio Sicard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregorio Sicard, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sicard graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Sicard has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
- Legacy Good Samaritan and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sicard accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregorio A. Sicard practice?
Dr. Gregorio Sicard practices Internal Medicine near Saint Helens, OR.
See Saint Helens Internists.