A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregorio Sicard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregorio Sicard is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregorio Sicard, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sicard graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Sicard has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
- Legacy Good Samaritan and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregorio A Sicard MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregorio A. Sicard practice?
- Dr. Gregorio Sicard has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregorio Sicard practices Internal Medicine near Saint Helens, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR.
See Saint Helens Internists.