A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregorio Tan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregorio Tan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tan
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregorio Tan, FACC, FACP, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Tan graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Tan has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sturgis Hospital
- Bronson LakeView Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregorio Tan FACC, FACP, and MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gregorio Tan practice?
- Dr. Gregorio Tan has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregorio Tan practices Cardiovascular Disease near Kalamazoo, MI.
See Kalamazoo Cardiologists.