A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregorio Tolentino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregorio Tolentino is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregorio Tolentino, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Tolentino graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Tolentino has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Roseland Community Hospital
- Advocate Trinity Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregorio M Tolentino MD is a male Radiologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Gregorio M. Tolentino practice?
- Dr. Gregorio Tolentino has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregorio Tolentino practices Therapeutic Radiology near Blue Island, IL.
See Blue Island Radiologists.