A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Chapman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Chapman, Obstetrician & Gynecologist, Radiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Chapman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Minimally invasive surgeon
Education & Awards
Dr. Chapman graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Chapman has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Alan Chapman MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory A. Chapman practice?
- Dr. Gregory Chapman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Chapman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.