A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Engel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Engel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Engel graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Engel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Engel MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory Engel practice?
- Dr. Gregory Engel has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Engel practices Family Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Family Physicians.