A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Engel is Good. Dr. Engel has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Engel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Engel graduated from Yale University, New Haven.More Education & Awards
Dr. Engel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Hospital and Medical Center
- Swedish Hospital First Hill Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Engel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Premera Blue Cross - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Engel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory A. Engel practice?
Dr. Gregory Engel practices Family Medicine and Orthopaedic Surgery near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Kirkland, WA.
See Seattle Family Physicians and Seattle Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Gregg Engel, Dr. Greg Engel, Dr. Gregorio Engel