A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Engel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Engel, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hot Flashes
- Infectious Disease
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Engel graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Engel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Engel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 6 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory Engel practice?
Dr. Gregory Engel practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Family Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Pediatrics near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Orthopedic Surgeons, Seattle Family Physicians, Seattle Obstetricians & Gynecologists, and Seattle Pediatricians.