A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Ennis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Ennis, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Ennis, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ennis graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Ennis has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Alan Ennis MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory A. Ennis practice?
- Dr. Gregory Ennis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Ennis practices Family Medicine near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Allen, TX.
See Plano Primary Care Doctors.