Family Practitioner, General Practitioner

5425 W Spring Creek Pkwy
Ste 200
Plano, TX 75024
972-599-9600
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

|  show details
Aug 16th, 2010

Tried to get an appoinment, was told he has moved to West Plano. Time to find another doctor :-(

|  Rude  |  show details
Dec 22nd, 2009

Rude receptionist, rude nurse practitioner. Will not be back.

|  Great doctor Horrible staff  |  show details
by Joanne on Oct 22nd, 2009

I think Dr. Ennis is a great doctor. Unfortunately his office staff is so bad and rude and unprofessional that they make his practice look bad too. I don't think he has a clue that his staff is mistreating his patients. I would rather go without medical care than to deal with those awful women. They are down right mean sometimes. I even cringe when I call and hear their voice on the automated system. Once in a while I get one who is kind and caring and then I think maybe it's getting better. Until the next time.... I really like and respect the dr. & nurse practioner but I would NEVER recommend this practice because of the office staff.

|  show details
Aug 18th, 2009

Dr. Ennis Staff couldn't have be less courteous and unfriendly. Try to get a prescription from Dr, Ennis that you really need and he will tell you all the reasons he can't give it to you. Really! Doc?

|  Dr. Greg Ennis is Great!  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Jun 29th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

I went to see Dr. Ennis when my then family practice doctor would not see me because they thought I should go to the ER. Dr. Ennis very kin...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com