Family Practitioner, General Practitioner

by Steven C. Brasseaux on May 26th, 2015

You will not find a better family physician in North Dallas than Dr Ennis. Caring, compassionate, and highly skilled. Simply top notch.

Aug 16th, 2010

Tried to get an appoinment, was told he has moved to West Plano. Time to find another doctor :-(

Rude show details Rude
Dec 22nd, 2009

Rude receptionist, rude nurse practitioner. Will not be back.

Great doctor Horrible staff show details Great doctor Horrible staff
by Joanne on Oct 22nd, 2009

I think Dr. Ennis is a great doctor. Unfortunately his office staff is so bad and rude and unprofessional that they make his practice look bad too. I don't think he has a clue that his staff is mistreating his patients. I would rather go without medical care than to deal with those awful women. They are down right mean sometimes. I even cringe when I call and hear their voice on the automated system. Once in a while I get one who is kind and caring and then I think maybe it's getting better. Until the next time.... I really like and respect the dr. & nurse practioner but I would NEVER recommend this practice because of the office staff.

Aug 18th, 2009

Dr. Ennis Staff couldn't have be less courteous and unfriendly. Try to get a prescription from Dr, Ennis that you really need and he will tell you all the reasons he can't give it to you. Really! Doc?

Dr. Greg Ennis is Great! show details Dr. Greg Ennis is Great!
by Citysearch User on Jun 29th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

I went to see Dr. Ennis when my then family practice doctor would not see me because they thought I should go to the ER. Dr. Ennis very kin...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com