A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Jones is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jones
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jones Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Jones, DMD, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Shunt (TIPS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Jones has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Jones DMD and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory Jones practice?
- Dr. Gregory Jones has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Jones practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Plano Radiologists.