A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Jones:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Jones is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Jones, DMD, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Transjugular Intrahepatic Portosystemic Shunt (TIPS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jones graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Jones has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Jones DMD and MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory Jones practice?
- Dr. Gregory Jones has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Jones practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Plano Radiologists.