Dr. Gregory Leach MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 2nd, 2016
Best Dr. EVER
He is my hero! He saved my daughters life. Not enough stars to give. He is kind and tender. He is brilliant. He helped me accept my daughters problems lovingly. He's a Dr because it was a "calling". So how does one have the words to fully express their gratitude? No word sufficient. My daughter is the most kind, thoughtful, insightful, helpful and artistic person. I admire her tenacity to persevere through her shortcomings. He touched our lives in the most intimate special way anyone could. If you get him as your Dr...you are blessed

May 10th, 2013
Rev. Dr.
I was profoundly impressed by Dr. Greg Leach's 'bedside manner'. He was explaining the medical condition of a patient to a soon to be widow. She was strongly in denial - and while Dr. Leach did not 'go there', still he allowed her plenty of space to process the news. His words were delicate yet definite. He left room for belief in an afterlife, without proselytizing. His words were beautifully chosen; they were comforting while at the same time, realistic. This communication was so extremely effective, I wished it had been taped for med. school students to experience. Kudos to Dr. Leach!

May 9th, 2013
Excellent physician
Our friend was in a terminal state that only providing pain free care was possible. Dr. Leech was able to tell the family about the situation with the utmost kindness and understanding. All family members and the Pastor were impressed with Dr. Leech's ability to put all at ease during his discussion. The level of kindness and compassion he expressed to all was impressive as for the treatment given to the patient. They don't come any better in care and treatment. There are lots of angels with him!

July 19th, 2012
life saver 19yrs ago
The brilliant mind of Dr. Gregory Leach saved my daughter born with a rare disorder. Had he not been @the hospital late after hours, she would have certainly died. There isnt even a question that she would have survived without him. I am grateful for the wonderful, kind, intelligent person he is. I am not surprised by the fact he was named "Maine Caregiver of the Year". Well deserved. He is gifted. I miss him so much as I live far away. My thoughts are with him each day my child has lived. I dont take it for granted. How can you thank a person for giving you life& joy? No words can express it. It is because of his kind words of encouragement, sitting on my bed at the hospital, putting a gentle arm around a scared new mom and making her feel at ease. Thank you Gregory Leach. You are admired and loved by all those who know you. I am grateful to have known you!