A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Merritt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Merritt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Merritt graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Merritt has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Lafayette Regional Health Center
- Research Belton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory A Merritt MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory A. Merritt practice?
- Dr. Gregory Merritt has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Merritt practices Gastroenterology near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Leawood, KS and Lees Summit, MO.
See Kansas City Gastroenterologists.