A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Miller, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Miller has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hospital & Hlth Care Center
- St Josephs Hosp, Huntingburg, In
- Saint Joseph Regional Medical Center-Misha
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Alan Miller MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory A. Miller practice?
- Dr. Gregory Miller has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Miller practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Jasper, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Nauvoo, IL.
See Jasper Obstetricians & Gynecologists.