A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Miller is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miller
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Miller Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Miller, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Alan Miller MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gregory A. Miller practice?
- Dr. Gregory Miller has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Miller practices Psychiatry near El Segundo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Manhattan Beach, CA.
See El Segundo Psychiatrists.