A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Miller is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Miller, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Alan Miller MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gregory A. Miller practice?
- Dr. Gregory Miller has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Miller practices Psychiatry near El Segundo, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Manhattan Beach, CA.
See El Segundo Psychiatrists.