A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Moore is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Moore, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Moore has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Cottage Grove Hospital
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory A Moore MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory A. Moore practice?
- Dr. Gregory Moore has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Moore practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Eugene, OR.
See Eugene Physiatrists and Eugene Pain Management Doctors.