Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gregory Myers
Dr. Gregory Myers, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Muskegon, MI. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Myers is affiliated with North Ottawa Community Hospital, Mercy Health Partners-Mercy Campus and MHP Mercy Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Gregory Myers has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Gregory Myers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Muskegon, MI.
Dr. Dena Thayer
Plastic Surgery, General Surgery
Muskegon, MI 0.01 mi19
Dr. James Rice
Bariatric Medicine, General Surgery
Muskegon, MI 0.01 mi40
Dr. Lawrence Mallon
Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Muskegon, MI 0.01 mi25