A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Myers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Myers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Myers, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Myers graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Myers has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners - Hackley Campus
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory A Myers MD is a male Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory A. Myers practice?
- Dr. Gregory Myers has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Myers practices Surgery near Muskegon, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Haven, MI and Norton Shores, MI.
See Muskegon Surgeons.