A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Nelson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Nelson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson graduated from University of Colorado, Denver.
Dr. Nelson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Community Hospital
- St Alexius Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Arnold Nelson MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory A. Nelson practice?
- Dr. Gregory Nelson has 5 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Nelson practices Ophthalmology near Arlington Heights, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Hoffman Estates, IL and Elk Grove Village, IL.
See Arlington Heights Ophthalmologists.