A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Pappas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Pappas is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Pappas, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Fine-Needle Biopsy
- Hot Flashes
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Male Circumcision
Education & Awards
Dr. Pappas graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Pappas has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Marys Hospital
- Palisades Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pappas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory A. Pappas practice?
Dr. Gregory Pappas practices Urology near Edgewater, NJ.
See Edgewater Urologists.