A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Pappas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Pappas is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Pappas, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Fine-Needle Biopsy
- Hot Flashes
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Male Circumcision
Education & Awards
Dr. Pappas graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Pappas has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Marys Hospital
- Palisades Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Alexander Pappas MD is a male Urologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory A. Pappas practice?
- Dr. Gregory Pappas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Pappas practices Urology near Edgewater, NJ.
See Edgewater Urologists.