Dr. Gregory Robertson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Robertson?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Robertson?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 14th, 2015

Breaches medical code of ethics. Submitting him for investigation.

May 6th, 2015

Disappointed I had to find another doctor

I went to Dr. Robertson for many years and found him to be an excellent physician. The only reason for changing recently was due to his decision to make his practice concierge which just wasn't financially prudent for me to do. Disappointing but medicine today I suppose.

March 23rd, 2015

He is good doctor.

March 16th, 2015

Great Doc

Fantastic Doctor who cares about his patients and has a sense of humor.

September 9th, 2014

THE BEST DR IN OC

I was referred to Dr Robertson 3 years ago after my Dr of 40yrs shut down her practice OBAMA CARE Dr Robertson was so very honest with me regarding my issues of health and his reccomendations as to what I needed to live a quality of life not just quanity. My sister my brotherinlaw my brother my children&many friends I have referred to him THEY LOVE HIM!His office nurse LILLY the best it takes others forever to get blood from my arm One Shot lilly has got it and over with ultra sounds 3D tests and xrays blood all done One Stop Dr's office ....After 40 years with the same Dr I was scared that I would not be able to find that Great Dr Patient Relationship again But I did with Dr Robertson&His Staff! God Bless them for really caring for their Patients!

May 6th, 2014

Don't ask a barber if you need a haircut.

Go somewhere else if you want good efficient treatment. Dr. Robertson is into making money. He did every test I could imagine to milk my insurance company. Even the CT scan next door that he owns billed a fortune for a 15 minute scan. Most all tests were "normal". I didn't get any better after a $4,000 bill!

October 27th, 2013

Recently, Dr. Robertson guided my husband through a series of tests to determine the cause of his internal bleeding. The concern was obvious. The problem was solved when he referred us to Cedars Sinai Hospital in Los Angeles, and a double balloon endoscopy was performed. Dr. Robertson has been our doctor for 20 years and continues to be. I would definitely recommend him.

October 2nd, 2013

I'm an M.D., and Greg cared for my father, my brother and for me.

Dr Robertson and I met during our first years in practice. I was impressed that my dads doctor, Dr Skinner, the sharpest internist I had met, in 1980 when he decided to retire, referred my dad to Greg, without knowing he and I were friends. Dr Robertson also cares for my brother, altogether we are talking about 65 to 70 years of care. One of things I REALLY REALLY appreciate about Dr Robertson is his comprehensive knowledge of many areas of medicine. Twice I have been injured and needed orthopedic surgery. Both times I was referred the same day, with Dr Robertson calling the surgeons office and making my appointment. Both times he diagnosed me correctly, and his sense of the urgency saved me from further damage. Thanks Greg!!! During routine appts the office is thorough, but with a casual air, that would serve to make anyone, even those the most uncomfortable at the doctor, feel at peace. When something could be wrong, say an abnormal lab test, the office swings into a different gear, that frankly, has many a time left me feeling a sense of confidence. As a physician, I could probably see any doctor in the county, but Dr Robertson is my doctor, and over the years has become a friend. I give him 4 stars.......but only because 5 or 6 was not an option.

August 14th, 2013

Dr. Robertson is not a good Dr. My father has internal bleeding causing severe anemia. Instead of talking to my father and explaining what is going on, and trying to find the source of the bleeding, he directs him to get over 10 blood transfusions over the course of three weeks. He offers no guidance, no explanations. Now, the numerous transfusions have created secondary problems. My father has been hospitalized 3 times when he should have only been hospitalized once because this Dr. Did not order the necessary tests and procedures to determine the source of my father's internal bleeding. When asked questions by family members, he became extremely rude and defensive. He is very unprofessional. As well, he is not honest about the fact that he diagnoses only what is covered by insurance. Dr.s should give families the option and explain first and foremost what is medically needed without regard as to whether it is covered by insurance.

September 10th, 2012

Above and beyond all the others...Immediate trust and confidence with his care...Knows the latest of treatments..drugs...procedures etc... I appreciate the straight forward dialogue..and the ability to make an appt. or get in touch for emergencies... Even if he's busy..its worth the wait..to have this trust in my doctor..

October 22nd, 2010

Dr Robertson is great

Dr Robertson is fantastic, I used him several years back on a recommendation of a friend and he has been my physician ever since. Signed - 49 Year male patient

October 12th, 2010

What a great doc!

What a nice dr. He explained everything very well. Ge put me on track. I feel Dr. R is taking great care of me.thanks Dr. R