Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion. Yahoo. DrScore.
Disappointed I had to find another doctor show details Disappointed I had to find another doctor
May 6th, 2015

I went to Dr. Robertson for many years and found him to be an excellent physician. The only reason for changing recently was due to his decision to make his practice concierge which just wasn't financially prudent for me to do. Disappointing but medicine today I suppose.

Mar 23rd, 2015

He is good doctor.

Great Doc show details Great Doc
Mar 16th, 2015

Fantastic Doctor who cares about his patients and has a sense of humor.

THE BEST DR IN OC show details THE BEST DR IN OC
by Donna P on Sep 9th, 2014

I was referred to Dr Robertson 3 years ago after my Dr of 40yrs shut down her practice OBAMA CARE Dr Robertson was so very honest with me regarding my issues of health and his reccomendations as to what I needed to live a quality of life not just quanity. My sister my brotherinlaw my brother my children&many friends I have referred to him THEY LOVE HIM!His office nurse LILLY the best it takes others forever to get blood from my arm One Shot lilly has got it and over with ultra sounds 3D tests and xrays blood all done One Stop Dr's office ....After 40 years with the same Dr I was scared that I would not be able to find that Great Dr Patient Relationship again But I did with Dr Robertson&His Staff! God Bless them for really caring for their Patients!

Don't ask a barber if you need a haircut. show details Don't ask a barber if you need a haircut.
May 6th, 2014

Go somewhere else if you want good efficient treatment. Dr. Robertson is into making money. He did every test I could imagine to milk my insurance company. Even the CT scan next door that he owns billed a fortune for a 15 minute scan. Most all tests were "normal". I didn't get any better after a $4,000 bill!

Apr 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gregory Robertson is a credit to his profession. What more can one say.

Mar 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Robertson keeps up on all the important medical data and applies it to my situation which is a difficult one. He is brilliant and welcomes questions and feedback. I feel like I am a partner in my own care. I cherish the day that I found him.

Mar 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Just watch the Show House. That's Dr Robertson as compared To his medical approach. Not the personal issues :)

Mar 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

i rate the dr... with 5 stars j.ginter

Mar 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Robertson is always thorough in making his medical assessment. He is very current on prescription medications and continually monitors his patience as to the results of their use. I depend on him and trust his good judgment. I recommend him highly.

Mar 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Robertson has been my physician for 16 years. He is everything that you want in a general practitioner. Accurate, current, and always gives me the personal attention that one would hope for with such a popular doctor. I am so very grateful for him.

Mar 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent doctor! Answers all questions and really cares for his patients. Saved my mother's life because of his vigilance!

Feb 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Initial visit, thorough, focus and yet complete. Performs the labs and nearly every other test at the visit, as opposed to referring me all over kingdom come. Quick follow up via email or calling.

Feb 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

doc addressed everything we had concerns about so we were very pleased.

Jan 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Robertson is an outstanding doctor. He discusses each question thoroughly and provides clear answers. He takes a personal interest in keeping his patients healthy. He offers suggestions to improve and maintain your health. Great doctor!

Jan 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Gregory Robertson is awesome! Everything you want in a doctor! Extremely satisfied with Dr. Robertson!

Oct 28th, 2013

Dr Robertson has been my 92 year old Fathers Dr for 20 years. My dad has never liked going to the Dr and Dr Robertson is the first one I can remember. I am grateful for the attention and concern my Dad continues to receive.

Oct 27th, 2013

Recently, Dr. Robertson guided my husband through a series of tests to determine the cause of his internal bleeding. The concern was obvious. The problem was solved when he referred us to Cedars Sinai Hospital in Los Angeles, and a double balloon endoscopy was performed. Dr. Robertson has been our doctor for 20 years and continues to be. I would definitely recommend him.

I'm an M.D., and Greg cared for my father, my brother and for me. show details I'm an M.D., and Greg cared for my father, my brother and for me.
by Steven J. Smith, M.D. on Oct 2nd, 2013

Dr Robertson and I met during our first years in practice. I was impressed that my dads doctor, Dr Skinner, the sharpest internist I had met, in 1980 when he decided to retire, referred my dad to Greg, without knowing he and I were friends. Dr Robertson also cares for my brother, altogether we are talking about 65 to 70 years of care. One of things I REALLY REALLY appreciate about Dr Robertson is his comprehensive knowledge of many areas of medicine. Twice I have been injured and needed orthopedic surgery. Both times I was referred the same day, with Dr Robertson calling the surgeons office and making my appointment. Both times he diagnosed me correctly, and his sense of the urgency saved me from further damage. Thanks Greg!!! During routine appts the office is thorough, but with a casual air, that would serve to make anyone, even those the most uncomfortable at the doctor, feel at peace. When something could be wrong, say an abnormal lab test, the office swings into a different gear, that frankly, has many a time left me feeling a sense of confidence. As a physician, I could probably see any doctor in the county, but Dr Robertson is my doctor, and over the years has become a friend. I give him 4 stars.......but only because 5 or 6 was not an option.

Aug 14th, 2013

Dr. Robertson is not a good Dr. My father has internal bleeding causing severe anemia. Instead of talking to my father and explaining what is going on, and trying to find the source of the bleeding, he directs him to get over 10 blood transfusions over the course of three weeks. He offers no guidance, no explanations. Now, the numerous transfusions have created secondary problems. My father has been hospitalized 3 times when he should have only been hospitalized once because this Dr. Did not order the necessary tests and procedures to determine the source of my father's internal bleeding. When asked questions by family members, he became extremely rude and defensive. He is very unprofessional. As well, he is not honest about the fact that he diagnoses only what is covered by insurance. Dr.s should give families the option and explain first and foremost what is medically needed without regard as to whether it is covered by insurance.

Sep 9th, 2012

Above and beyond all the others...Immediate trust and confidence with his care...Knows the latest of treatments..drugs...procedures etc... I appreciate the straight forward dialogue..and the ability to make an appt. or get in touch for emergencies... Even if he's busy..its worth the wait..to have this trust in my doctor..

Dr Robertson is great show details Dr Robertson is great
Oct 21st, 2010

Dr Robertson is fantastic, I used him several years back on a recommendation of a friend and he has been my physician ever since. Signed - 49 Year male patient

What a great doc! show details What a great doc!
Oct 12th, 2010

What a nice dr. He explained everything very well. Ge put me on track. I feel Dr. R is taking great care of me.thanks Dr. R

Family of one of your patients show details Family of one of your patients
Aug 5th, 2009

I received an email regarding out caring and compassionate Dr. Robertson at her appointment yesterday. While she has been fighting acute fibro myalgia and taking medications for depression and pain, Dr. Robertson seemed deeply concerned about how she was feeling, looking closely at all of her medications and pinpointing what has been making her nauseous. Dr. Robertson seemed to be one of a kind. Thank you for your care and compassion for my cousin.

Jan 2nd, 2009

I'll be polite. I went to another Doctor to find out what was wrong with me.

Sep 7th, 2007 on yahoo.com

Absolutely wonderful doctor with a modern office!

Read Full Review at yahoo.com