A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Ross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Ross, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Ross graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Ross has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Carolina Baptist Hospitals
- Davie County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Allen Ross MD is a male Pediatrician, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory A. Ross practice?
- Dr. Gregory Ross has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Ross practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Winston Salem, NC.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See Winston Salem Pediatricians and Winston Salem Critical Care Practitioners.