A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Ward:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Ward, Neurosurgery is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Ward, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Cervical Herniated Discs
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spine Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Ward graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ward has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Alan Ward MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory A. Ward practice?
- Dr. Gregory Ward has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Ward practices Neurological Surgery near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, TX.