Great Doctor & Staff show details Great Doctor & Staff
by Charlotte Ray on Aug 24th, 2016

Dr Ward & Staff talk to you throughout your office visit & surgery. They make you very comfortable from office to pre op to surgery and post op. So you have no surprises.

One of the Best show details One of the Best
by Orlando Arredondo on Jun 20th, 2016

Dr. Ward is one of the most prompt, sincere and courteous doctors I have ever been to. Most physicians don't take the time to inform you of your condition. I left Dr. Ward's office knowing he will not leave me out of the loop. I felt comfortable with everything he told me.

Jun 16th, 2016

Dr. Ward is both very compassionate and analytical. He was very familiar with my type of condition and explained my diagnosis in detail in ways I could easily understand. We had great rapport. He listens well and is easy to talk to. He spent enough time with me that I felt comfortable with his care. I will return as needed.

by Michael Harvey on Mar 22nd, 2016

Could not have been more informative or efficient. From the front desk to the doctor it was smooth stress free. All of my questions were answered in a way I could understand and I was given options on my procedure with the pro's and con's of each.

New patient appointment show details New patient appointment
by Christina Maples on Feb 7th, 2016

Everyone was very nice and helpful.

by Bart on Feb 2nd, 2016

I always enjoy working with Dr. Ward and hsi staff. It had not been in to see him for about 7 years since my last surgery. I found it was very easy to get in and get seen. Everyone I worked with was very friendly and accommodating.

Dec 27th, 2015

Given run around and lied to after 2 surgeries Having 3rd surgery to correct problems.

surgery for myself show details surgery for myself
by marcella tillison on Dec 26th, 2015

Dr Ward put me at ease sho we ed me what had to be done so he could fix me . My son's could not go with me so my brother in law went with me &he felt like I did that Dr Ward is going to be the surgeon I will need when the time comes .He made since to us about what was wrong &what it would take to fix me so clear that he is bringing my sister to see him.

by P. Clark on Dec 14th, 2015

I had back surgery in 2004 for Degenerative Disk Disease, the pain before surgery was unbearable. Dr.Ward told me that I may or may not have more problems, and unfortunately the degeneration as progressed. However, thanks to Dr. Ward I had eight years of no pain in my back. I have recommended him to everyone I talk with that have been told they need surgery. I am seeing him now to find out if I am going to need more surgery.

Awesome doctor and staff show details Awesome doctor and staff
by Robert Webb on Nov 16th, 2015

Dr Ward and his staff helped me greatly with professionalism but most importantly to me care of my need and thru my procedure. Thank you Dr Ward and your staff.

In Great hands show details In Great hands
by Louise H. on Nov 7th, 2015

With the anxiety of the tumor diagnosis, Dr Wards bedside manner helped me to feel more comfortable with what needed to be done. The removal. My surgery date is closing in and I know I am in very capable hands and with that I am thankful.

Great Service from Dr. Ward & Staff!! show details Great Service from Dr. Ward & Staff!!
by Greg Durski on Oct 10th, 2015

I couldn't be more happier with Dr. Ward's service. I have had 4 procedures over 12 years by Dr. Ward due to congenital conditions and each time I have been very satisfied. His "bedside manner" is the best of any doctors I have ever experienced as well and he takes the time to explain everything thoroughly and answers all questions in easy to understand language. I do not hesitate at all to recommend Dr. Greg ward and the entire staff at Neurosurgical Associates of North Texas for your consideration as an option for treatment. I have recommended others to Dr. ward and have heard of positive results from them. A GREAT team dedicated to GREAT service with your improved quality of life as their goal.

by Norm perry on Sep 30th, 2015

Doctor and back office staff were great. So was check out. The check in staff were not friendly

Grate experience with Dr.Ward show details Grate experience with Dr.Ward
by Linda Kennedy on Sep 10th, 2015

His staff is Grate I give them a 10.Dr ward explained my MRI.He explained surgery wood not stop my pain.He recommend me stay with my pain doctor who can help me moor than surgery.I highly recommend Dr. Word.

by Vicki Frakes on Jul 26th, 2015

Would definitely recommend to friends and family.

by De'Anna on Jul 24th, 2015

I have had multiple lumbar surgeries in the past from a different Neurosurgeon. I can say this was the best experience with a Neurosurgeon I have ever had. Dr. Ward and all of his staff bent over backwards to be helpful and easy the whole experience. Dr. Ward explains everything to you so that you can understand all of your options. I would highly recommend Dr. Ward to anyone needing a Neurosurgeon.

Jul 15th, 2015

I came in for my leg pain and after two weeks I was not in pain..excellent DOCTOR. i would recommend him to my family.

by T.J Cook on Jul 11th, 2015

I was very pleased with my recent visit to Dr. Ward's office. The staff was very friendly. Dr. Ward spent time with us and explained the condition of my back while we viewed the cd of my MRI. He explained to us that surgery to fix my problem would be major surgery and a lot to get over at my age, 81......I have been seeing a pain management doctor and he has been trying to get approval from my insurance company to do a procedure to burn the nerves in my back in order to give me some relief from the severe pain I am suffering, but they would not approve it. Dr. Ward said he would call my pain doctor and also write him a letter saying he recommended the procedure, and perhaps since I had seen a neurosurgeon, the insurance might approve it now.....There aren't many doctors who would take time out of their busy schedule to do that. Dr. Ward is a very compassionate doctor and we appreciate the time he spent with us and the offer to write the letter to try to help me... He did surgery on my neck 10 years ago and on my husband's back 15 years ago. Both surgeries were successful. We highly recommend him to our friends and family.

by Sharon on May 29th, 2015

Was very nice and talked with me well about my issues. Gave me RX as needed and a new referral for some pain mgt.

January 2015 show details January 2015
by Greg Durski on Jan 10th, 2015

Very professional with a great bedside manner! He has performed 5 procedures on me.

by Amanda Carr on Nov 29th, 2014

Dr. Ward has just operated on me for the second time in 3 months, 1st was my neck and just recently a lower lumbar fusion. I honestly 3 years ago thought my life was as good as could be. Pain was gonna be a constant. Dr. Ward changed my life. He and his staff are second to none. There was never a time I felt like I wasn't the most important person he had to take care of. I have nothing but great things to say about him and Melissa his nurse. His staff went toe to toe with my insurance to make the surgery happen and took the worry and stress out of a stressful situation. Thank you Dr. Ward, you truly are amazing and I am forever grateful.

patient show details patient
by Lydia Smith on Nov 3rd, 2014

Dr. Ward was affable and very professional and put me at ease IMMEDIATELY with his warmth and good humor! We viewed my MRI results together, and he meticulously explained my condition and the treatment options available to me. He is the epitome of fitness and health himself, and a wonderful example for his patients!

by Doris terrell on Oct 17th, 2014

Everything went well with my surgery and follow up.

Problem abated = successful surgery by Dr. Ward show details Problem abated = successful surgery by Dr. Ward
by Valerie F. Kubala on Oct 4th, 2014

One of my co-workers had surgery performed by Dr. Ward & I could see excellent results & success from previous condition. I called & gave my friend's name & my deteriorating condition. I was seen within 45 days, worried a little due to length of getting in. First visit w/MRI in hand resulted in surgery scheduled. Last apt. & follow-up at 5 months post-op - I have been released.

Love this doctor gave me walking back show details Love this doctor gave me walking back
Dec 9th, 2011

I was told was never going to walk i went to see dr ward he did a spine fuesion . and with in days OMG!!! i was walking now i jog walk my dogs and i can go to the bathroom by my self Thank you dr, ward I could never repay what you have gave me. my walking back God bless you ...

No Compasion show details No Compasion
Aug 10th, 2011

I had a ref. to Dr Ward, My back sergery was 6 years ago, My back started hurting bad again, I set up to see him after several Painful test (almost death) He come to the conclusion I needed a searirs of shots in my back and sent me to another dr. After the shots not much improvement he set me up with another dr for pain managment, all they did was give the shots which I could not recive any more, They stopped filling my pain med's and basicly threw me out on the street with the pain and NO HELP from him.

lack of caring for me direct show details lack of caring for me direct
by Mary R. Adams on Jul 10th, 2009

You should have done more for me at the time of my surgery. You skipped out on me for personal reasons.You did not acknowledge me before or after surgery. You could have done more while you were in my neck. I never got real relief after my surgery and I had to wait almost 2 years before another doctor would touch me and fix your oversights and redo some of what you did.My total healing did not happen and you continued to tell me everything was okay and healing.Your lack of personal care was very unacceptable. Thanks to you I had to have surgery again after being in pain for 18 months , now that I have had a second surgery for the same chronic pain, I am being rejected by insurance companies. Now I have no insurance. If only you had taken the time 2 years ago and fixed everthing, my life would be a better place. However, I don't know if I would have the confidence in you. I certainly do not recomend you to anyone.

Dr. Ward--A Surgeon I trust show details Dr. Ward--A Surgeon I trust
by Jens Hansen on Dec 8th, 2008

Dr. Ward has performed three spinal surgeries on me and has done very good job. Facing a possible 50% success rate, Dr. Ward conducted disk removal, decompression and fusion on L3-4, L4-5 and S-1 levels. Prior to that surgery Dr. Ward operated on C-3-4 C4-5 and C5-6 and inserted a steel plate. Although there has been one complication from swelling, Dr. Ward left me pain-free from those surgeries. I work out at the City Club and can still play golf. I am indeed thankful for Dr. Ward's ability as a surgeon. I read the scathing blog on Dr. Ward by the D.O. who lost his license. I always take the opinion by a D.O. with a grain of salt, especially when the D.O. has lost what license he has. After all, D.O.'s are not real doctors. I highly recommend Dr. Ward to anyone needing spinal surgery.Jens Hansen