Dr. Gregory Ward, MD

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

|  show details
by Amanda Carr on Nov 29th, 2014

Dr. Ward has just operated on me for the second time in 3 months, 1st was my neck and just recently a lower lumbar fusion. I honestly 3 years ago thought my life was as good as could be. Pain was gonna be a constant. Dr. Ward changed my life. He and his staff are second to none. There was never a time I felt like I wasn't the most important person he had to take care of. I have nothing but great things to say about him and Melissa his nurse. His staff went toe to toe with my insurance to make the surgery happen and took the worry and stress out of a stressful situation. Thank you Dr. Ward, you truly are amazing and I am forever grateful.

|  patient  |  show details
by Lydia Smith on Nov 3rd, 2014

Dr. Ward was affable and very professional and put me at ease IMMEDIATELY with his warmth and good humor! We viewed my MRI results together, and he meticulously explained my condition and the treatment options available to me. He is the epitome of fitness and health himself, and a wonderful example for his patients!

|  show details
by Doris terrell on Oct 17th, 2014

Everything went well with my surgery and follow up.

|  Problem abated = successful surgery by Dr. Ward  |  show details
by Valerie F. Kubala on Oct 4th, 2014

One of my co-workers had surgery performed by Dr. Ward & I could see excellent results & success from previous condition. I called & gave my friend's name & my deteriorating condition. I was seen within 45 days, worried a little due to length of getting in. First visit w/MRI in hand resulted in surgery scheduled. Last apt. & follow-up at 5 months post-op - I have been released.

|  Love this doctor gave me walking back  |  show details
Dec 9th, 2011

I was told was never going to walk i went to see dr ward he did a spine fuesion . and with in days OMG!!! i was walking now i jog walk my dogs and i can go to the bathroom by my self Thank you dr, ward I could never repay what you have gave me. my walking back God bless you ...

|  No Compasion  |  show details
Aug 10th, 2011

I had a ref. to Dr Ward, My back sergery was 6 years ago, My back started hurting bad again, I set up to see him after several Painful test (almost death) He come to the conclusion I needed a searirs of shots in my back and sent me to another dr. After the shots not much improvement he set me up with another dr for pain managment, all they did was give the shots which I could not recive any more, They stopped filling my pain med's and basicly threw me out on the street with the pain and NO HELP from him.

|  Great Experience!  |  show details
Jun 30th, 2011

Dr Ward will be performing fusion #3 on me tomorrow morning! He has fused C4/C5/C6 and L5/S1. The cervical fusions were completed in 2003 and the lower back fusion in 2010. With a suspected recent injury, another fusion is to be completed. After previous fusions, I can say for a fact that after rehab and recovery, I enjoyed for the very first time in my life being 100% pain free! I am quite anxious to complete my next fusion with high expectations. In addition to his wonderful skills, I find his personality to be a joy and certainly has helped my wife and I in easing the anticipatory tension and stress associated with spinal surgery. I have recommended another individual as well who has also enjoyed a 100% pain free result from Dr. Ward! If you are considering a spinal procedure, I wholeheartedly recommend Dr Gregory Ward at The Center for Neurological Disorders in Fort Worth Texas! One more thing from my experience to insure a positive outcome - follow the doctor's and therapist's directions 100% and you will not go wrong!Greg DurskiFt Worth, TX

|  lack of caring for me direct  |  show details
by Mary R. Adams on Jul 10th, 2009

You should have done more for me at the time of my surgery. You skipped out on me for personal reasons.You did not acknowledge me before or after surgery. You could have done more while you were in my neck. I never got real relief after my surgery and I had to wait almost 2 years before another doctor would touch me and fix your oversights and redo some of what you did.My total healing did not happen and you continued to tell me everything was okay and healing.Your lack of personal care was very unacceptable. Thanks to you I had to have surgery again after being in pain for 18 months , now that I have had a second surgery for the same chronic pain, I am being rejected by insurance companies. Now I have no insurance. If only you had taken the time 2 years ago and fixed everthing, my life would be a better place. However, I don't know if I would have the confidence in you. I certainly do not recomend you to anyone.

|  Dr. Ward--A Surgeon I trust  |  show details
by Jens Hansen on Dec 8th, 2008

Dr. Ward has performed three spinal surgeries on me and has done very good job. Facing a possible 50% success rate, Dr. Ward conducted disk removal, decompression and fusion on L3-4, L4-5 and S-1 levels. Prior to that surgery Dr. Ward operated on C-3-4 C4-5 and C5-6 and inserted a steel plate. Although there has been one complication from swelling, Dr. Ward left me pain-free from those surgeries. I work out at the City Club and can still play golf. I am indeed thankful for Dr. Ward's ability as a surgeon. I read the scathing blog on Dr. Ward by the D.O. who lost his license. I always take the opinion by a D.O. with a grain of salt, especially when the D.O. has lost what license he has. After all, D.O.'s are not real doctors. I highly recommend Dr. Ward to anyone needing spinal surgery.Jens Hansen

> > Patient Reviews