Dr. Gregory Ward Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Ward?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 14th, 2017

Wow! Check him out!!

I'm 9 days out from major surgery at L3/L4 & for 1st time in nearly TWO YEARS, I am pain FREE other then some residual surgery-related pain! This man is not only a brilliant, talented neurosurgeon, he also has an excellent bedside manner. I truly cannot believe the change in my entire life now. He literally has made my life livable again! You can't go wrong with Dr. Ward. If you're seeing someone else right now? Just go to him for a second opinion. I am confident in stating you'll be GLAD you did. He's the BEST! Thank you for giving me my life back, Dr. Ward.

November 8th, 2016

Outstanding physician

Dr ward has an outstanding bedside manner. Makes you feel comfortable and at ease all at the same time. He and his staff are amazing. I would deffinatly recommend him to anyone. He leaves you with all your questions answered and more. I highly recommend him. He also spends an adequate amount of time with you. He isn't one of those doctors that only sees you for a couple of minutes and leaves. You don't leave his office with any questions unanswered.

August 25th, 2016

Great Doctor & Staff

Dr Ward & Staff talk to you throughout your office visit & surgery. They make you very comfortable from office to pre op to surgery and post op. So you have no surprises.

June 21st, 2016

One of the Best

Dr. Ward is one of the most prompt, sincere and courteous doctors I have ever been to. Most physicians don't take the time to inform you of your condition. I left Dr. Ward's office knowing he will not leave me out of the loop. I felt comfortable with everything he told me.

June 16th, 2016

Dr. Ward is both very compassionate and analytical. He was very familiar with my type of condition and explained my diagnosis in detail in ways I could easily understand. We had great rapport. He listens well and is easy to talk to. He spent enough time with me that I felt comfortable with his care. I will return as needed.

March 22nd, 2016

Could not have been more informative or efficient. From the front desk to the doctor it was smooth stress free. All of my questions were answered in a way I could understand and I was given options on my procedure with the pro's and con's of each.

February 7th, 2016

New patient appointment

Everyone was very nice and helpful.

February 2nd, 2016

I always enjoy working with Dr. Ward and hsi staff. It had not been in to see him for about 7 years since my last surgery. I found it was very easy to get in and get seen. Everyone I worked with was very friendly and accommodating.

December 27th, 2015

Given run around and lied to after 2 surgeries Having 3rd surgery to correct problems.

December 26th, 2015

surgery for myself

Dr Ward put me at ease sho we ed me what had to be done so he could fix me . My son's could not go with me so my brother in law went with me &he felt like I did that Dr Ward is going to be the surgeon I will need when the time comes .He made since to us about what was wrong &what it would take to fix me so clear that he is bringing my sister to see him.

December 15th, 2015

I had back surgery in 2004 for Degenerative Disk Disease, the pain before surgery was unbearable. Dr.Ward told me that I may or may not have more problems, and unfortunately the degeneration as progressed. However, thanks to Dr. Ward I had eight years of no pain in my back. I have recommended him to everyone I talk with that have been told they need surgery. I am seeing him now to find out if I am going to need more surgery.

November 16th, 2015

Awesome doctor and staff

Dr Ward and his staff helped me greatly with professionalism but most importantly to me care of my need and thru my procedure. Thank you Dr Ward and your staff.