Dr. Gregory Ward MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

November 8th, 2016
Outstanding physician
Dr ward has an outstanding bedside manner. Makes you feel comfortable and at ease all at the same time. He and his staff are amazing. I would deffinatly recommend him to anyone. He leaves you with all your questions answered and more. I highly recommend him. He also spends an adequate amount of time with you. He isn't one of those doctors that only sees you for a couple of minutes and leaves. You don't leave his office with any questions unanswered.

August 24th, 2016
Great Doctor & Staff
Dr Ward & Staff talk to you throughout your office visit & surgery. They make you very comfortable from office to pre op to surgery and post op. So you have no surprises.

June 20th, 2016
One of the Best
Dr. Ward is one of the most prompt, sincere and courteous doctors I have ever been to. Most physicians don't take the time to inform you of your condition. I left Dr. Ward's office knowing he will not leave me out of the loop. I felt comfortable with everything he told me.

June 16th, 2016
Dr. Ward is both very compassionate and analytical. He was very familiar with my type of condition and explained my diagnosis in detail in ways I could easily understand. We had great rapport. He listens well and is easy to talk to. He spent enough time with me that I felt comfortable with his care. I will return as needed.

March 22nd, 2016
Could not have been more informative or efficient. From the front desk to the doctor it was smooth stress free. All of my questions were answered in a way I could understand and I was given options on my procedure with the pro's and con's of each.

February 7th, 2016
New patient appointment
Everyone was very nice and helpful.

February 2nd, 2016
I always enjoy working with Dr. Ward and hsi staff. It had not been in to see him for about 7 years since my last surgery. I found it was very easy to get in and get seen. Everyone I worked with was very friendly and accommodating.

December 27th, 2015
Given run around and lied to after 2 surgeries Having 3rd surgery to correct problems.

December 26th, 2015
surgery for myself
Dr Ward put me at ease sho we ed me what had to be done so he could fix me . My son's could not go with me so my brother in law went with me &he felt like I did that Dr Ward is going to be the surgeon I will need when the time comes .He made since to us about what was wrong &what it would take to fix me so clear that he is bringing my sister to see him.

December 14th, 2015
I had back surgery in 2004 for Degenerative Disk Disease, the pain before surgery was unbearable. Dr.Ward told me that I may or may not have more problems, and unfortunately the degeneration as progressed. However, thanks to Dr. Ward I had eight years of no pain in my back. I have recommended him to everyone I talk with that have been told they need surgery. I am seeing him now to find out if I am going to need more surgery.

November 16th, 2015
Awesome doctor and staff
Dr Ward and his staff helped me greatly with professionalism but most importantly to me care of my need and thru my procedure. Thank you Dr Ward and your staff.

November 7th, 2015
In Great hands
With the anxiety of the tumor diagnosis, Dr Wards bedside manner helped me to feel more comfortable with what needed to be done. The removal. My surgery date is closing in and I know I am in very capable hands and with that I am thankful.