A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Aaen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Aaen is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Aaen, MD is board certified in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Aaen graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Aaen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
- Loma Linda University Behavioral Medicine Center
- Loma Linda University Community Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Scott Aaen MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory S. Aaen practice?
- Dr. Gregory Aaen has 6 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Aaen practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near San Bernardino, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Loma Linda, CA and Highland, CA.
See San Bernardino Neurologists.