Otolaryngologist, Clinical Pharmacologist, Surgeon
Advanced ENT and Allergy PLLC
3515 Poplar Level Rd
Louisville, KY 40213
(502) 459-3760
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Wholeheartedly Recommend!  |  show details
Mar 29th, 2014

Dr. Abbas is amazing. My husband and son have had surgeries done by him. He is communicative and just good hearted. I wholeheartedly recommend him.

|  Professional and hit the diagnosis  |  show details
by Sandy S. on Feb 1st, 2014

I don't come on here much but I had such a great experience with Dr. Abbas that I wanted to share it. I came in with ongoing ear problems; constant pain and I was having trouble hearing. After just two visits over two weeks, I am actually hearing 10 times better. He diagnosed the problem the first time! I continue to see him at his Dupont office.

|  Great ENT doctor!  |  show details
Jan 31st, 2014

I absolutely loved Dr. Abbas. We hit it off right away! He really listened, was extremely thorough and recommended preventative measures I could take to combat allergies. I highly recommend him to anyone who needs a great ENT!

|  Great experience  |  show details
by Kent Adkins on Jan 30th, 2014

Dr. Abbas was able to pinpoint the reason for my headaches after months of talking to other doctors. I highly recommend him! Right on target!

|  Fantastic Surgeon  |  show details
Nov 29th, 2012

Dr. Abbas did a cosmetic procedure for me a while back. I was nervous, but he was patient with me and took the time to explain everything, step by step. After my procedure, he followed up with me numerous times. I am very pleased with the results. His gentle, skilled touch gave me back my self confidence. HUGE RECOMMENDATION for Dr. Abbas!

|  show details
Jul 3rd, 2010

A great overall experience with Dr Abbas and his staff at Advanced ENT & Allergy.