3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Worst experience ever show details Worst experience ever
Jul 1st, 2015

Most rude doctor I have ever met!!!

Don't waste your time and money! show details Don't waste your time and money!
Apr 21st, 2015

Terrible! After almost 4 hours at the office, he told me to try Afrin for 3 days. Really? Go somewhere else!

Feb 10th, 2015

Dr. Abbas has a terrible bedside manner. He could learn to be a little more gentle and comforting.

Wholeheartedly Recommend! show details Wholeheartedly Recommend!
Mar 29th, 2014

Dr. Abbas is amazing. My husband and son have had surgeries done by him. He is communicative and just good hearted. I wholeheartedly recommend him.

Professional and hit the diagnosis show details Professional and hit the diagnosis
by Sandy S. on Feb 1st, 2014

I don't come on here much but I had such a great experience with Dr. Abbas that I wanted to share it. I came in with ongoing ear problems; constant pain and I was having trouble hearing. After just two visits over two weeks, I am actually hearing 10 times better. He diagnosed the problem the first time! I continue to see him at his Dupont office.

Great ENT doctor! show details Great ENT doctor!
Jan 31st, 2014

I absolutely loved Dr. Abbas. We hit it off right away! He really listened, was extremely thorough and recommended preventative measures I could take to combat allergies. I highly recommend him to anyone who needs a great ENT!

Great experience show details Great experience
by Kent Adkins on Jan 30th, 2014

Dr. Abbas was able to pinpoint the reason for my headaches after months of talking to other doctors. I highly recommend him! Right on target!

Fantastic Surgeon show details Fantastic Surgeon
Nov 29th, 2012

Dr. Abbas did a cosmetic procedure for me a while back. I was nervous, but he was patient with me and took the time to explain everything, step by step. After my procedure, he followed up with me numerous times. I am very pleased with the results. His gentle, skilled touch gave me back my self confidence. HUGE RECOMMENDATION for Dr. Abbas!

Jul 3rd, 2010

A great overall experience with Dr Abbas and his staff at Advanced ENT & Allergy.