A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Ahearn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Ahearn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Ahearn, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahearn graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Ahearn has 9 hospital affiliations:
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ahearn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory S. Ahearn practice?
Dr. Gregory Ahearn practices Pulmonary Disease near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Pulmonologists.