A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Ahearn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Ahearn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ahearn
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ahearn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Ahearn, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Ahearn graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Ahearn has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Scott Ahearn MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gregory S. Ahearn practice?
- Dr. Gregory Ahearn has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Ahearn practices Pulmonary Disease near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Pulmonologists.