A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Alberton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Alberton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Alberton
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Alberton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Alberton, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Alberton graduated from University of Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Alberton has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Sharp Coronado Hospital and Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Alberton MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Gregory Alberton practice?
- Dr. Gregory Alberton has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Alberton practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Orthopedic Surgeons and San Diego Surgeons.