A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Alberton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Alberton is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Alberton, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Alberton graduated from University of Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Alberton has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Sharp Coronado Hospital and Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Alberton MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Gregory Alberton practice?
- Dr. Gregory Alberton has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Alberton practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Oceanside, CA.
See San Diego Orthopedic Surgeons and San Diego Surgeons.