A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Alfred:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Alfred is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Alfred, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Alfred graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Alfred has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory J Alfred MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory J. Alfred practice?
- Dr. Gregory Alfred has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Alfred practices Emergency Medicine near Miami, FL.
See Miami Emergency Physicians.