A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Allam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Allam is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Allam, MD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
Education & Awards
Dr. Allam graduated from American University Of Beirut. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Allam has 4 hospital affiliations:
- South Shore Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory J Allam MD is a male Neurologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory J. Allam practice?
- Dr. Gregory Allam has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Allam practices Neurology and Vascular Neurology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: South Weymouth, MA.
See Boston Neurologists.