A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Altman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Altman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Altman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Altman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Altman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Compartment Syndromes
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Altman graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Altman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Mercy Hospital of Pittsburgh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Theodore Altman MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory T. Altman practice?
- Dr. Gregory Altman has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Altman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Surgeons.