A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Altman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Altman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Altman, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Compartment Syndromes
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Altman graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Altman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Mercy Hospital of Pittsburgh
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Altman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory T. Altman practice?
Dr. Gregory Altman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Monroeville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA and Aliquippa, PA.
See Monroeville Orthopedic Surgeons.