A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Ambuske:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Ambuske is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Ambuske, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ambuske graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Ambuske has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Elk Regional Health Center
- Bradford Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ambuske accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 12 plans
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 7 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 3 plans
- Independent Health - 33 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory A. Ambuske practice?
Dr. Gregory Ambuske practices Internal Medicine near Bradford, PA.
See Bradford Internists.