Dr. Gregory Anderson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Anderson?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Neutral

August 21st, 2017

Restored my faith in Dr's again...

Dr. Gregory Anderson, was very down to earth, extremely friendly , his staff were very nice and attentive also, when I thought Dr. Gregory Anderson was not listening, I found that he heard every word I said, I normally refuse to go to any Dr's office for any reason, unless I was really bad off, but will return the next time I have a medical problem instead of waiting...

July 18th, 2014

07/2014

March 3rd, 2012

Worst I have EVER seen, please don't waste your time seeing this man, doctor? Questionable

December 15th, 2011

Horrible Bedside Manner

My biggest problem with this doctor was his level of professionalism. My situation was pretty urgent and serious. Alot of blood involved. He came in all joking, not looking like a doctor at all and not speaking the lingo -- this is where I started doubting if he even was a doctor or some guy of the street. Alot, the way he dealt with the medical situation was merciless. When the patient said it hurt and they needed a break, he did not back off and give air and instead made fun of the pain. There was no warning as to what procedure he was going to do. If he dressed and talked like a doctor, i would have felt much better about however he did the procedure -- but at this point I'd never set foot in that place again.

June 3rd, 2017