A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Anstead:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Anstead is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Anstead, MD, PHD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Valley Fever (Coccidioidomycosis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Anstead graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Anstead has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- University Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Michael Anstead MD and PHD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gregory M. Anstead practice?
- Dr. Gregory Anstead has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Anstead practices Infectious Disease near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Infectious Disease Doctors.