A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Anstead:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Anstead is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anstead
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Anstead Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Anstead, MD, PHD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Valley Fever (Coccidioidomycosis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Anstead graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Anstead has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- University Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Anstead MD and PHD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Gregory Anstead practice?
- Dr. Gregory Anstead has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Anstead practices Infectious Disease near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Infectious Disease Doctors.