A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Anstead is Excellent. Dr. Anstead has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Anstead, MD, PHD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Valley Fever Coccidioidomycosis.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Anstead graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Anstead has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- University Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Anstead accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Anstead:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory M. Anstead practice?
Dr. Gregory Anstead practices Infectious Disease near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Infectious Disease Doctors.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Gregg Anstead, Dr. Greg Anstead, Dr. Gregorio Anstead