A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Antoine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Antoine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Antoine, FACS, MBA, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Diseases
- Head and Neck Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Antoine graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Antoine has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Boston Medical Center
- Quincy Medical Center
- Boston Medical Center - East Newton Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Alfred Antoine FACS, MBA, and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory A. Antoine practice?
- Dr. Gregory Antoine has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Antoine practices Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery near Boston, MA.
See Boston Otolaryngologists and Boston Plastic Surgeons.