A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Ardigo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Ardigo is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ardigo
Crohn's Disease Patient Education Learn about Crohn's Disease and possible symptoms such as intestinal blockage with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ardigo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Ardigo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Hiatal Hernia
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ardigo graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Ardigo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Healthcare Sys-Murrietta
- Corona Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Joseph Ardigo MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory J. Ardigo practice?
- Dr. Gregory Ardigo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Ardigo practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Murrieta, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Wildomar, CA.
See Murrieta Internists and Murrieta Gastroenterologists.