A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Ardigo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Ardigo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Ardigo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Hiatal Hernia
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ardigo graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Ardigo has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Healthcare Sys-Murrietta
- Corona Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Joseph Ardigo MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory J. Ardigo practice?
- Dr. Gregory Ardigo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Ardigo practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Murrieta, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Wildomar, CA.
See Murrieta Internists and Murrieta Gastroenterologists.