A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Troy Ardoin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Troy Ardoin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ardoin
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Ardoin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ardoin graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Ardoin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- Baptist Health Medical Center-Little Rock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Troy Ardoin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Troy Ardoin practice?
- Dr. Troy Ardoin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Troy Ardoin practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near North Little Rock, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Little Rock, AR and Sherwood, AR.
See North Little Rock Orthopedic Surgeons and North Little Rock Surgeons.