A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Ardoin graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.More Education & Awards
Dr. Ardoin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ardoin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 20 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 13 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Ardoin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory T. Ardoin practice?
Dr. Gregory Ardoin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Little Rock, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Charlotte, NC.
See Little Rock Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Greg Ardoin, Dr. Gregg Ardoin, Dr. Gregorio Ardoin