Learn more about Dr. Troy Ardoin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Troy Ardoin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ardoin
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ardoin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ardoin graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Ardoin has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Infirmary Medical Center
- Baptist Health Medical Center-Little Rock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Troy Ardoin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Troy Ardoin practice?
- Dr. Troy Ardoin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Troy Ardoin practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near North Little Rock, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Little Rock, AR and Sherwood, AR.
See North Little Rock Orthopedic Surgeons and North Little Rock Surgeons.