A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Arends:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Arends is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Arends, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Degenerative Spine
Education & Awards
Dr. Arends graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Arends has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Boulder Community Foothills Hospital
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Norman Arends MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Gregory N. Arends practice?
- Dr. Gregory Arends has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Arends practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Boulder, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Loveland, CO.
See Boulder Physiatrists.