Learn more about Dr. Gregory Arends:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Arends is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arends
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Arends Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Arends, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Degenerative Spine
Education & Awards
Dr. Arends graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Arends has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Boulder Community Foothills Hospital
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Norman Arends MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Gregory N. Arends practice?
- Dr. Gregory Arends has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Arends practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Boulder, CO.
See Boulder Physiatrists.