A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Arov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Arov graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie.
Dr. Arov has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital Wauchula
- University Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Arov DO is a male Radiologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory Arov practice?
- Dr. Gregory Arov has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Arov practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Radiologists.