Overall Review

2.8

February 10th, 2016
Caring, thoughtful doctor who provides good diagnosis skills and listens to patients. Very good doctor.

June 17th, 2015
Dr. Aslanian is the best doctor I have ever been to. He takes time to listen. Most important is that is is an excellent at diagnosis. He seems gruff, but he's a sweetie.

April 1st, 2015
NIGHTMARE
Horrible experience. Came in ONLY for a referral to a cardiologist, was told after the appointment that I would have to come back in a few days to pick it up. They gave me the run around for 2 weeks then told me Dr Aslanian no longer took my insurance so they could not write the referral anymore, AFTER i paid the co-pay and spent 2 weeks chasing them down. Then they told me another Dr in the practice would write the referral that DID take my insurance. They then told me they faxed it over to the cardiologist. Two weeks later the cardiologists office called me to tell me they never received a referral. I called Dr Aslainians office again and they told me I am out of luck. I requested my copay back and they told me they were too busy to speak with me and hung up. WHAT?!!!

February 20th, 2015
My doctor for over 8 years
I am not an easy customer. I'm generally skeptical of authority, including doctors. Dr. A has been my doctor for over 8 years and he has wholeheartedly earned my trust. He's extremely thorough and believes in pursuing diagnostic testing when required to accurately diagnose a problem. Yes, sometimes the wait can be a bit long. But this is because he makes every effort to see his patients who call that day and say they are sick. I, for one, don't mind waiting a bit longer on the day of my appointment as long as he fits me in when I'm sick and need to be seen.

September 26th, 2011
Had to wait more than 50 minutes. I was billed incorectly. I was charged for service that I did not request. My call to the office was not returned so I had to go there to get answers to my complaint.

September 8th, 2009
wrong diagnosis
Went to him for pain and frequent tripsto the bathroom.was given a prescription for antibioticfor uti. he forgot the prescription dosage.sat at the pharmacy 3 hrs before we could get the mil/dosage.finished the meds,called a week laterto inform him that I was still in pain,was told to wait 5 days to take anotherurine test. eneded up in the hospital E.Rsame night with horrible pain, cat scanshowed 5 kidney stones. I would not