A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Ator:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Ator is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Ator, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hearing Aids
- Meniere's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Ator graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ator has 11 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Kansas Hospital
- St Lukes Hospital Of Kansas City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory A Ator MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Gregory A. Ator practice?
- Dr. Gregory Ator has 5 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Ator practices Otolaryngology near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, KS and Shawnee, KS.
See Kansas City Otolaryngologists.