Dr. Gregory Ator MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 16th, 2016
Big Ego
I was referred to him as being one of the best ear surgeons. I went in for an ear exam and he told me there was hope for my situation as long as I was on board. So I wore my ear plugs all the time and did everything he said. After time has passed my hearing is worse and the ringing is louder than it has ever been. On another note after I got discharged out of ear surgery and I came to I noticed my foot has been bruised as if they were letting some student practice on me while I was under anesthesia. So I called the nurse and asked why my foot was bruised when they were supposed to be working on my ear and she said "I will have to ask the doctor". Needless to say I never got an answer from them. Ive called the office to get answers but all I get is thats its tinnitus and theres no cure. If I was told that at the beginning I would have never of had some implant put in my head for no reason. In my opinion his whole office is filled with crooked used car salesmans. All you have to do, is to be honest with the patient and let them know the good and the bad. Dont give false hope to someone that is looking for it and then jacking them up worse.

May 6th, 2015
Does not listen to patient, formulates opinion in three seconds. Don't waste you time going to him.

May 15th, 2013
Great ear MD
Quick ear appointment with my sons. The staff was quick and freindly and Dr Ator explained everything well.

October 30th, 2015