Overall Review

3.4

September 11th, 2015
EXCELLENT

July 13th, 2014
surgery
i also didnt like the performance of dr asia ,,, he did two hernia operations and now my stomach is so messed up i can hardly nothing .. the last time i was in his office he screamed at me cause my husband read his butt off bigtime ,,,, for what he did to me ,,, i refuse to back to him ,,,,

February 9th, 2014
unexpected
I have been to multiple surgeons and by far I found Dr. Azia to be down to earth, approachable and knowledgable. I was extremely surprise to see that this surgeon was available to spend the time to explain my diagnosis and course of plan. The surgery went well and I am pleased with the outcome.

August 8th, 2013
time
Rushes patient with no time for questions. When surgery was finished, he seemed to be done with me and gave me very little follow up advise.

June 28th, 2011
My experiance with Dr. Gregory Azia was very poor. He did not take the time to evaluate me, and had poor bed side manner. Dr. Azia was late to his own practice, which makes every appointment late. The staff talked to me like I was a child, and they do not have any papeerwork to inform your boss where you were, and from what times. I do not recommend anyone go to him.