A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Christiansen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Christiansen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Christiansen
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Christiansen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Christiansen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Christiansen graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Christiansen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory B Christiansen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory B. Christiansen practice?
- Dr. Gregory Christiansen has 7 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Christiansen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Charleroi, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Canonsburg, PA and Waynesburg, PA.
See Charleroi Surgeons.