A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Christiansen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Christiansen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Christiansen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Christiansen graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Christiansen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Canonsburg General Hospital
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Christiansen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory B. Christiansen practice?
Dr. Gregory Christiansen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Charleroi, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Canonsburg, PA and Pittsburgh, PA.
See Charleroi Surgeons.