A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Christiansen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Christiansen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Christiansen
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Christiansen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Christiansen, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Christiansen graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Christiansen has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory B Christiansen MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Gregory B. Christiansen practice?
- Dr. Gregory Christiansen has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Christiansen practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Canonsburg, PA.
See Canonsburg Surgeons.