A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Hicks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Hicks, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hicks graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Hicks has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
- Shasta Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory B Hicks MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory B. Hicks practice?
- Dr. Gregory Hicks has 1 office location.
Dr. Gregory Hicks practices Family Medicine near Redding, CA.
See Redding Primary Care Doctors.