Dr. Gregory Kelly MD Patient Reviews

October 28th, 2012
Dr. Kelly is the best. He cares about my health more than I do. He is very knowledgeable and compassionate. He is truly a superb doctor.

July 1st, 2011
have had to wait over a hour every time last app. 2 1/2hr wait staff frustrated and not friendly at all hate to leave him but im done!!

June 30th, 2010
I see that in Nov. I posted a review of Dr. Kelly. I completely forgot. Now, I am pondering what to do because I have relocated to North Carolina, and it is not economical or time efficient to continue to travel to MD. He has spoken with me about finding a doctor, as of today I have not. I love him that much. He has cared for my health needs for over 10 years. I trust him. I feel he has a genuine concern for my health and those of his patients. He's humorous, soft spoken and down to earth. If your seeking an awesome physician, you've found an even better one. You are blessed and highly favored!

November 5th, 2008
Just what the patient ordered
Dr. Kelly has been my doctor for about 9 years. He still treats my exhusband. He is a very caring, attentive doctor. I often say he makes me feel like the only patient he has. That's why I do my best to be patient with him whenever he forgets to take care of calling in a prescription or following up on a referral because no one is perfect. His bedside manner, attentiveness, friendliness, and genuine concern for people makes me never want to change him as my primary care physician.