A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Babbe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Babbe, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Babbe graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Babbe has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Nebraska Medical Center
- University Hospital of Arkansas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory J Babbe MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory J. Babbe practice?
- Dr. Gregory Babbe has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Babbe practices Family Medicine near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Primary Care Doctors.