A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Babbe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Babbe, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Babbe graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.More Education & Awards
Dr. Babbe has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Nebraska Medical Center
- University Hospital of Arkansas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Babbe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Nebraska - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory J. Babbe practice?
Dr. Gregory Babbe practices Family Medicine near Omaha, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Bellevue, NE.
See Omaha Family Physicians.