A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Baca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Baca is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baca
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Baca Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Baca graduated from University of New Mexico , Albuquerque.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory Karl Baca MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Gregory K. Baca practice?
- Dr. Gregory Baca has 3 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Baca practices Psychiatry near Espanola, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Los Alamos, NM.
See Espanola Psychiatrists.