Dr. Gregory Bach Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Gregory Bach?

This guy has diagnostic blinders on, and in my case, was dangerous.

Posted on January 10th, 2017

Kept insisting that my wife had Lyme disease when diagnostic tests for it kept coming back negative. Loaded her up with antibiotics for a year. Would not even consider that his diagnosis might be wrong. The year delay allowed her Multiple Sclerosis (the actual disease she had) to get much worse than it otherwise would have.

This guy has diagnostic blinders on, and in my case, was dangerous.

Posted on January 10th, 2017

Flunked out of med school first time around

Posted on July 8th, 2016

A weird guy when he flunked out of the Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Class of '87. Seems like things don't change.

Posted on May 13th, 2016

Dr. Bach treated me for Lyme Disease for eighteen months with a continuous , heavy dose of antibiotics When I left his care I felt so miserable that I thought I was going to die. Over the past ten years I have struggling with an overgrowth of yeast in my body due to the overuse of antibiotics. He took an awful lot of my money and made my life a misery. I do not know if he conned me or is just incompetent, but I wish that I had never met him.

Great doctor

Posted on May 7th, 2015

Great doctor! He knows Lyme very very well. I highly recommend him. He is tops!

Posted on May 4th, 2015

I have seen Dr. Bach for several years. He is excellent in the diagnosis of tick borne illnesses, up to date on treatment options and research. He is a good listener, understanding and does not hurry you in and out of his office. On several occasions he has called me on a Sunday when there are abnormalities with my lab results. I find his office staff to be extremely friendly and proficient. Would highly recommend Dr. Bach for diagnosis and treatment of Lyme and other tick borne diseases. Because of the nature of his practice, sometimes the wait can be long, so bring some reading material, the wait is worth the excellent care you will receive.

Posted on May 2nd, 2015

An Internal Medicine Specialist recommended Dr. Bach after I had been misdiagnosed by my family doctor and sent around to several doctors for various ailments. None put the whole picture together until I saw Dr. Bach. "The proof is in the pudding" is really true. After 2 years of treatment with Dr. Bach I got all better and went back to work. I have sent dozens of people to him with similar results. Incidentally, I hate waiting time as a criteria of a good doctor. We're not cars on an assembly line. The best doctors take time with patients, do a history and physical exam. "You get what you pay for" and Dr. Bach was well worth every penny I spent!

Dr Bach Review

Posted on May 2nd, 2015

Dr. Bach has provide me with an accurate diagnoses of my illness and worked to relieve my issues and has restored my health. Dr. Bach is professional, caring and strives to put you at ease when being examined and treated and brings years of experience and wisdom to my health issues, diagnoses and treatments. His office staff is professional and caring and they make my visit as less stressful as possible. The office is in a country surrounding that is easy to access, is clean and comfortable even if you visit is long. I have complete confidence in his diagnoses, care and treatment of my health issues and would/have recommend him to my family and friends.

Very Excellent Doctor

Posted on April 29th, 2015

Dr. Gregory Bach has been treating for almost two years. I have improved under his care. I saw probably 15 doctors and was spinning my wheels and getting nowhere before I was treated by him.

A true pioneer

Posted on April 28th, 2015

Dr. Bach has helped me immensely. I am a doctor and I travel quite a distance to see him regularly. He has helped my fatigue and other symptoms. I am glad he has the courage to do the right thing in spite of criticisms from individuals who lack the vision to understand the nature of chronic illness.

Exceptional doctor

Posted on April 27th, 2015

I wasted a lot of time and money with doctors who were not helping me. He has helped turn my life around. I am recovering and I now want to go to medical school.

Horrible Horrible - highly unprofessional and dangerous doctor