Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Do Not Waste Your Money on this extremely dangerous person  |  show details
by Linda on Jul 9th, 2013

Dr. Bach and his wife are the most unprofessional, uncaring "medical practice" I have ever experienced. They should have their license revoked. If you don't want to wait five hours to see them only to get abused and then billed for thousands of dollars, don't go to them. They are in it for the money. They are paranoid and just plain strange. If you have a child who needs to be treated, they don't want you in the examining room. They are not to be trusted.

|  Belongs in Jail  |  show details
Aug 24th, 2012

Dr. Bach and his wife should not be practicing medicine. They should be investigated for medical fraud. They will diagnose anyone with Lyme disease and verbally abuse you if you dare question them. He has signs posted in his exam room warning of government spies. He threatens and intimidates anyone that dare reveal his horrible treatments with anyone.

May 30th, 2012

Caring doctor who diagnosed lyme and co-infections. Very knowledgeable and kind. I have my life back!

Apr 6th, 2012

thank God for Dr. Bach.

Mar 12th, 2011

Dr. Bach has a great understanding of the complexities of Lyme disease and it's related co-infections. Most doctors do not understand this relationship and therefor misdiagnose or at best only end up treating part of the overall problem affecting their health and well being. Because of this partial treatment you will never completely recover. After seeing numerous doctors and being misdiagnosed my health was on a rapid downward spiral until I was properly diagnosed by Dr. Bach. Once I started Dr. Bach's treatment protocol my health began to improve. He is the most caring, dedicated and understanding doctor I have ever been to. I am alive today because of him!

Mar 12th, 2011

Dr. Bach is gentle, compassionate, trustworthy, and highly knowledgeable on lyme and other bacterium infections. After 3 years of various doctor visits, he is the only doc to who viewed my many symptoms as interrelated. I have seen him for 4 months, and he is healing me. My health is improving. Dr. Bach has a keen eye, and takes as much time with the patient as needed. I trust him, and know he can heal me completely. I highly recommend him as a doctor; my experience with him has been excellent.

Jan 6th, 2011

Complete Jackwagon and criminal!

|  FRAUD  |  show details
Sep 9th, 2010

He told me years ago that I had Lyme Disease, but after three years after destroying my system with antibiotics (unheard of-SO debilitating to my immune system), and not getting any healthier, I got a second opinion. Apparently I did not have it. He also diagnosed my entire family with it, and I believe it was all false. He's in it for the money. He also said "the Jews are responsible for 9/11" Worst 3 years of life. Now, I suffer with systemic yeast due to the overload of antibiotics. He took advantage of me and my family! DO NOT GO TO HIM!!

|  Caring & Compasionate  |  show details
Oct 20th, 2008

Dr. Bach saved my life! I would not be here today without him. Most days I feel 15 years younger since receiving treatment. After many years of undiagnosed Lyme. Dr. Bach was the only doctor able to correctly diagnose and treat.

|  is a charlatan  |  show details
Sep 26th, 2008

preying on sick peoples hopes, and their wallet