Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Heidi on May 27th, 2015

I have been under treatment with Dr. Bach since September of 2012 and all I can say is he saved me and gave me hope when no one else would. I could barely walk, lift my arms and the pain that attacked every inch of my body was excruciating and quite obvious even to a stranger. However, with all my symptoms and cries for help I was turned down by multiple doctors of multiple specialties for years who didn’t want to discuss the possibilities of Lyme let alone treat me for this disease. If only they took the time to listen then it would not have spread so erratically through my body. I knew even before the blood work came back that I had Lyme but still I had to beg for an antibiotic from these doctors who were fast to push the pain meds and anti-depressants. They are not Lyme Specialists and they don’t understand the big picture but Dr. Bach does. I trust him and know that he is doing everything possible as a one-man army to help me and all of his patients combat this horrific disease. Yes, there are long waits but what wouldn’t you do to get well and regain your quality of life. This is once a month, the staff always ensures that everyone is comfortable and the support you get from them and the other patients is the hope I hold on to. This disease wears on you and it’s not a quick fix but I believe if not for his knowledge, expertise and care I would not be sitting here writing this review.

Great doctor show details Great doctor
by Hal Smith on May 7th, 2015

Great doctor! He knows Lyme very very well. I highly recommend him. He is tops!

by J on May 4th, 2015

I have seen Dr. Bach for several years. He is excellent in the diagnosis of tick borne illnesses, up to date on treatment options and research. He is a good listener, understanding and does not hurry you in and out of his office. On several occasions he has called me on a Sunday when there are abnormalities with my lab results. I find his office staff to be extremely friendly and proficient. Would highly recommend Dr. Bach for diagnosis and treatment of Lyme and other tick borne diseases. Because of the nature of his practice, sometimes the wait can be long, so bring some reading material, the wait is worth the excellent care you will receive.

by patty on May 2nd, 2015

An Internal Medicine Specialist recommended Dr. Bach after I had been misdiagnosed by my family doctor and sent around to several doctors for various ailments. None put the whole picture together until I saw Dr. Bach. "The proof is in the pudding" is really true. After 2 years of treatment with Dr. Bach I got all better and went back to work. I have sent dozens of people to him with similar results. Incidentally, I hate waiting time as a criteria of a good doctor. We're not cars on an assembly line. The best doctors take time with patients, do a history and physical exam. "You get what you pay for" and Dr. Bach was well worth every penny I spent!

Dr Bach Review show details Dr Bach Review
by Brad R. on May 1st, 2015

Dr. Bach has provide me with an accurate diagnoses of my illness and worked to relieve my issues and has restored my health. Dr. Bach is professional, caring and strives to put you at ease when being examined and treated and brings years of experience and wisdom to my health issues, diagnoses and treatments. His office staff is professional and caring and they make my visit as less stressful as possible. The office is in a country surrounding that is easy to access, is clean and comfortable even if you visit is long. I have complete confidence in his diagnoses, care and treatment of my health issues and would/have recommend him to my family and friends.

Very Excellent Doctor show details Very Excellent Doctor
Apr 28th, 2015

Dr. Gregory Bach has been treating for almost two years. I have improved under his care. I saw probably 15 doctors and was spinning my wheels and getting nowhere before I was treated by him.

A true pioneer show details A true pioneer
by Bob on Apr 28th, 2015

Dr. Bach has helped me immensely. I am a doctor and I travel quite a distance to see him regularly. He has helped my fatigue and other symptoms. I am glad he has the courage to do the right thing in spite of criticisms from individuals who lack the vision to understand the nature of chronic illness.

Exceptional doctor show details Exceptional doctor
by Courtney on Apr 27th, 2015

I wasted a lot of time and money with doctors who were not helping me. He has helped turn my life around. I am recovering and I now want to go to medical school.

Do Not Waste Your Money on this extremely dangerous person show details Do Not Waste Your Money on this extremely dangerous person
by Linda on Jul 9th, 2013

Dr. Bach and his wife are the most unprofessional, uncaring "medical practice" I have ever experienced. They should have their license revoked. If you don't want to wait five hours to see them only to get abused and then billed for thousands of dollars, don't go to them. They are in it for the money. They are paranoid and just plain strange. If you have a child who needs to be treated, they don't want you in the examining room. They are not to be trusted.

Belongs in Jail show details Belongs in Jail
Aug 24th, 2012

Dr. Bach and his wife should not be practicing medicine. They should be investigated for medical fraud. They will diagnose anyone with Lyme disease and verbally abuse you if you dare question them. He has signs posted in his exam room warning of government spies. He threatens and intimidates anyone that dare reveal his horrible treatments with anyone.

Mark as Helpful  | 10 people found this helpful Report Abuse
May 30th, 2012

Caring doctor who diagnosed lyme and co-infections. Very knowledgeable and kind. I have my life back!

Apr 6th, 2012

thank God for Dr. Bach.

Mar 12th, 2011

Dr. Bach has a great understanding of the complexities of Lyme disease and it's related co-infections. Most doctors do not understand this relationship and therefor misdiagnose or at best only end up treating part of the overall problem affecting their health and well being. Because of this partial treatment you will never completely recover. After seeing numerous doctors and being misdiagnosed my health was on a rapid downward spiral until I was properly diagnosed by Dr. Bach. Once I started Dr. Bach's treatment protocol my health began to improve. He is the most caring, dedicated and understanding doctor I have ever been to. I am alive today because of him!

Mar 12th, 2011

Dr. Bach is gentle, compassionate, trustworthy, and highly knowledgeable on lyme and other bacterium infections. After 3 years of various doctor visits, he is the only doc to who viewed my many symptoms as interrelated. I have seen him for 4 months, and he is healing me. My health is improving. Dr. Bach has a keen eye, and takes as much time with the patient as needed. I trust him, and know he can heal me completely. I highly recommend him as a doctor; my experience with him has been excellent.

FRAUD show details FRAUD
Sep 9th, 2010

He told me years ago that I had Lyme Disease, but after three years after destroying my system with antibiotics (unheard of-SO debilitating to my immune system), and not getting any healthier, I got a second opinion. Apparently I did not have it. He also diagnosed my entire family with it, and I believe it was all false. He's in it for the money. He also said "the Jews are responsible for 9/11" Worst 3 years of life. Now, I suffer with systemic yeast due to the overload of antibiotics. He took advantage of me and my family! DO NOT GO TO HIM!!

Caring & Compasionate show details Caring & Compasionate
Oct 20th, 2008

Dr. Bach saved my life! I would not be here today without him. Most days I feel 15 years younger since receiving treatment. After many years of undiagnosed Lyme. Dr. Bach was the only doctor able to correctly diagnose and treat.

is a charlatan show details is a charlatan
Sep 26th, 2008

preying on sick peoples hopes, and their wallet