Dr. Gregory Bales MD Patient Reviews

3.4

• Good
  • Bad

September 5th, 2016
Doctor bales and his staff are very professional and knowledgable about the different specialties. I am very pleased with the surgery and minimal invasive procedures and of course the outcome..........Very Pleased

August 17th, 2016
Kind and Thoughtful
A kind and thoughtful Doctor. Doctor Bales puts you at ease and EXPLAINS everything so that you actually understand it.

May 20th, 2016
Very efficient staff

February 7th, 2016
Typical University of Chicago Doctor
AVOID AT ALL COSTS

September 13th, 2015
Dr Bales helped me with a problem that 4 other urologists in NW Indiana didn't. He listens..he tells you his plan..then he fixes! Nothing but praise and admiration for Dr Bales.

April 17th, 2015
Too bad I can't give a negative star rating here
I've had many different health issues over the years, so I've seen dozens upon dozens of different doctors in my lifetime. This guy is far and away the biggest liar I've ever dealt with. He seems to be friendly and caring of his patients, but I guess that's how the con game is played. After what this man did to me, I don't think I'll ever be able to trust another doctor again. BTW, he didn't diagnose a thing on me. Another physician diagnosed my problem and referred me to this guy for corrective surgery (which he botched). Therefore, my rating under "Accurate Diagnosis" should be N/A.

April 10th, 2015
The best Dr
Great Dr very thourgal. Took his time with me and made me aware of everything that was happening. I highly recommend him to anyone

September 24th, 2014
I wish I could undo what this guy did to me
The surgery he did failed completely. Not only that, but he also screwed around with my bladder (which he wasn't supposed to do), and I have more problems now than I did before the surgery. I regret ever meeting this doctor.

May 15th, 2014
Dr. Bales took my case last fall and performed a very difficult surgery. It was an unusual case and he made me feel at all times that he could fix my problem and heal me. He listened to me and made me feel comfortable. He performed the surgery and I was very impressed with my care in his office, at the hospital, and my follow-up care. Even months later, he has continued to check on my progress and recovery even though I live out of state. He kept his word- I am healed and living a normal life again because of him and his skills as a surgeon.

October 7th, 2013
My experience with Dr. Greg Bales has been nothing but wonderful!! He did a very complicated surgery on me several years ago, and I woke up to him sitting at my bedside...he took his time with all my follow up appointments, explaining everything in complete thoroughness. My surgery was not an easy task, nor am I an easy patient (physically), but he never made me feel I was a bother no matter how often I contacted him with worry or questions! I would highly recommend him to anyone and everyone...he came very highly recommended to me by a very prestigious Dr from Northwestern Memorial Hospital. When I told him of the kind of surgery I was gonna need, he didn't even hesitate in saying Dr. Greg Bales at University of Chicago!!

September 19th, 2013
unbelievable
waited more than an hour and finally left. if he can`t manage his practice better than this, I sure don`t want him operating on me.

May 17th, 2013
A miserable person looks like Norman Bates of bates motel a scary guy.
He is a miserable urologists has no concept for patients care. He botched up my simple surgery. Watch this guy. Do not go and see him.