A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Ball:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Ball is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Ball, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Back Pain
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Pelvic Pain
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Ball graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ball has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ball accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 9 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Gregory N. Ball practice?
Dr. Gregory Ball practices Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine near Chattanooga, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Dalton, GA.
See Chattanooga Anesthesiologists.