A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Gregory Ball:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Gregory Ball is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ball
Osteoarthritis of the Knee Patient Education Learn about knee osteoarthritis symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Ball Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Gregory Ball, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Back Pain
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Pelvic Pain
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Ball graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ball has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Gregory N Ball MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Gregory N. Ball practice?
- Dr. Gregory Ball has 4 office locations.
Dr. Gregory Ball practices Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine near Chattanooga, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Hixson, TN.
See Chattanooga Anesthesiologists.