Dr. Gregory Ball MD Patient Reviews

3.8

July 3rd, 2016
Narcissist with a God complex
Went for an intake appointment and was told to take a psychological profile, as a result of that Dr. Ball pegged me as an addict without proof because of previous life experiences. Just because I was molested as a child or abused as a child and went through a wild phase in my life where I drank heavily DOES NOT mean automatically mean I am or will be a drug addict. Instead of making me an addict my life experiences and advercities I've gone through have made me a much stronger person and taught me how to deal with life without getting into street drugs. Ironically what He prescribes is something that though needed more often then not leads to a different kind of drug addiction and his treatment of people would be considered abusive because of his profiling of people and making misinformed statements on your perminant record that you are not allowed to see and that he refuses to correct should you be able to see it through a legitemit doctor.

May 17th, 2016
Great Healer
I have been a patient of Dr. Ball for 16 years. The first procedure he did on me kept me from having severe pain for over 10 years. He is a very caring person. I wish I could say the same about his office staff, particularly Faye the insurance person. When you leave messages I think she just deletes them. I have very good insurance and waited almost 2 months for her to call them to get the pre-authorization for my procedure. She said they were not calling her back, but when I called my insurance they had no record of her calling to get any authorization.

April 22nd, 2016
He busy doctor hopefully mostly because most of the time it is worth the wait. compassionate and attentive. Not judgmental, open to discussion, gives several options for treatment, attempts all means for the best treatment/medication needs. Good environment with office and staff.

March 18th, 2016
I have been a patient of Dr. Greg Ball for about 4 years and I would not trade him for anything, he has great bedside manners and he is easy to talk to. He has a great team of other Doctors who will see you when he is not in the office.

March 16th, 2016
I love dr. Ball!!!! He listens to every word I say and works with me to find other options besides just pain medication to alleviate some of the pain I go througH daily. Without him, I would have a very painful and unhappy life. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone (:

January 12th, 2016
Dr Ball may very well be a wonderful doctor but I was never able to find out. For approximately six months I tried to get his office staff to arrange an evaluation with him before having a surgical procedure. His coordinator Faye would not return phone calls and when I was "lucky" enough to talk to her she was extremely unpleasant and would not schedule an appointment. After six months of waiting I finally had to start a search for another physician. Dr Balls staff should have to walk in the shoes of a person who suffers with extreme pain and possibly they would show a little more compassion

October 21st, 2015
Dr Ball is great as long as you are spending money on injections and other procedures. Which never helped my family member. Once you stop these he has no use for you . He make no money on office visits

August 25th, 2015
I love Dr Ball and his nurse practitioners !! They are understanding and have wonderful bedside manners!! They give their patients the best care!!!

July 28th, 2015
Dr. Ball shows Compasion
Dr. Ball, although only able to see briefly before procedure, is skilled, compassionate and sincere to help chronic pain sufferers. Unfortamtely, I do not experience the same courtesy with many of his staff. Many staff members seem unhappy and Follow through with insurance carrier requests are ignored. I am concerned decisions for appropriate care and relief are based on financial needs for the practice instead of clinical support for the patient. In the past, I have experienced great pain relief with conservative intervention while having private insurance. Now that I have Medicare, the same procedures that I beniffeted greatly are no longer provided. I hope this can be remedied on my next visit, otherwise, I will need to seek another caregiver in order to receive proven treatments and benefits provided in the past to minimize pain, tingling, numbness, anxiety, depression, medications and improved sleep cycles.

September 8th, 2014
Dr. Ball is detail oriented, know his patients history, and spends all the time needed to get the job done right

September 4th, 2014
Bad Experience
LEFT WITH NUMBNESS IN RIGHT SIDE OF FACE AND EAR AFTER INJECTION IN NECK

April 9th, 2014
Awesome man that cares
He takes his time and does what he can to make sure you can live a close to normal life without pain!